Space Tech Expo B2B Matchmaking 2019!
Space Tech Expo & Conference Europe (19 - 21 November,
2019) is the largest dedicated space technology trade fair in Europe.
The free-to-attend expo and high level conference is Europe's meeting
place for space business, technology & innovation and will showcase
the latest from technical designers, sub-system suppliers, manufacturers
and components through to systems integrators for civil, military and
commercial space. The three-day event will give the
European space industry a focused marketplace for the design,
manufacturing and testing of spacecraft, satellite, launch vehicle and
space-related technologies bringing together engineers, industry
leaders, specifiers, buyers, manufacturers and global decision makers
from across the entire supply chain.
As part of the trade fair and conference, Enterprise Europe Network Bremen, located at the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Ports, organizes a free matchmaking event for every day during the conference! Participants will have the opportunity to:
- meet providers of innovative technologies
- get in touch with potential partners for future collaborations
- find new partners for research and development projects
Enterprise Europe Network helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises. The Network is co-financed by the European Commission and active in more than 60 countries worldwide. Enterprise Europe Network is offering business services to establish international partnerships, advice for international growth and support for business innovation.
How it works?
The activity will focus on 20-minute pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings during Space Tech Expo Europe. For participating in the matchmaking event, please register for the conference/trade fair first. You will then be forwarded to this site to fill in the details for the matchmaking event. For more information, please click here.
- Guarantee pre-qualified 20-minute meetings with potential customers and/or suppliers
- Get to know key R&D players offering valuable services
- Find new commercial and/or technological partners
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 projects consortia